Monday 1 July 2013

The Wild West

Monday 1st July 2013



This is the last Gromit of my venture to the shops this afternoon and it was situated, conveniently, on the way to the bus stop! So with my bag full of clothes, candles and Gromit maps, I stopped by this one for a quick snap before going back to the flat.

This Gromit - called The Wild West, was designed by Amy Timms. Amy is an artist who is represented by Bristol based gallery - Antlers. Her work shows mainly the natural world and she showed that through her design of this Gromit:

"The wildlife of the South West through the changing seasons is my inspiration. I hope that all members of the public can identify with my design..." (Amy Timms from the Gromit Unleashed App)

I liked this vibrant design - it was very colourful and you could spend some time finding lots of little intricacies  all over the Gromit.

Gromit Number:      70
Gromit Artist:          Amy Timms
Gromit Sponsor:      Harveys The Furniture Store
Gromit Location:     Cribbs Causeway Retail Park

No comments:

Post a Comment