Friday 5 July 2013

City Centre finds

So onto the city centre now and I decided to let the Gromit Unleashed app guide me to the Gromits. I knew I wouldn't be able to do them all in the one go, so I decided to let technology lead me! So the first Gromit I found was right at the top of the harbour, where the fountains are and again, where two years ago a Gorilla stood!




 This is Salty Sea Dog - Gromit Number 14, ready for a life on the ocean waves. With his eye patch, sword and skip cap he looks like he could be sailing on the Jolly Roger out into the Caribbean! This Gromit was designed by Peter Lord CBE - who is co-founder of Aardmaan Animations. He is a British film producer famous for The Pirates! In an Adventure with scientists! He was given the Freedom of Bristol in 2006. He thought creating a Pirate Gromit was too irresistible an idea!

Gromit Number:       14
Gromit Artist:           Peter Lord CBE
Gromit Sponsor:      Veale Wasbrough Vizards
Gromit Location:      Cascade Steps


No comments:

Post a Comment