Monday 1 July 2013

The Launch Day

Monday 1st July 2013



So today was the official launch day of Gromit Unleashed and the trail maps were finally available. So I downloaded the Gromit Unleashed App (the money goes to charity!) and I headed towards The Mall at Cribbs Causeway to the shop. I wanted to do some shopping and spend my birthday vouchers so it all tied in to the one trip to the shops on a sunny day! Had to get the bus there, and it was interesting the number of people who were already talking about the Gromits - its started a craze! 

This Gromit is in the Cribbs Causeway shop and is designed by none other than Zayn Malik from the teenage boyband One Direction (who will hence forward be know as Wrong Direction!). The shop is situated in the upper level of the mall and houses some really cool Gromit souvenirs. I managed to limit myself to picking up a trail map and a couple of postcards!  

So this Gromit is called The Green Gromit, but there isn't a reason for it being green according to the app. However, I like the green Gromit - he's quite trendy and futuristic looking. Maybe he could be a part of Wrong Direction......

Gromit Number:      71
Gromit Artist:          Zayn Malik
Gromit Location:     The Mall at Cribbs Causeway

No comments:

Post a Comment